Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
Happy New Year!
- 10 ways for a conference to upset their speakers
- The Science Behind Why It Can Be Hard for Introverts to Put Their Thoughts Into Words
- Why Netflix Doesn’t Stick to Agile
- How to Deal with an Underperforming Employee (without Making It Awkward)
- Seven Tricks For Reading Body Language Like A Pro
- Four Steps To Take Right Now To Make Your First Day Back From The Holidays Suck Less
- 7 Ways Emotional Intelligence Can Help You Handle Year-End Stress
- How I share information with my team
- We Ask Our Kids What They Learn Each Day. Why Don’t We Ask Ourselves?
- Emotional At Work? Science Says You’ll Be More Productive
- That Brilliant Programmer May Not Be Your Most Valuable
- Microsprints: Why You Need Them To Get More Done (And How To Get Started)
- Resolve to Be a Better Leader in 2017
- What Are Software Design Patterns Hiding From You?
- Go best practices, six years in
- Go – How I start
- Making Wrong Code Look Wrong
- Writing software is hard
- Rust is Software’s Salvation