Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
Kalamazoo X Conference tickets have gone on sale! The conference is scheduled for April 21, 2018 in beautiful Kalamazoo, Michigan. Follow the conference on Twitter and Facebook to keep up on announcements!
- Welcome to C# 7.1
- Why I cancelled my ReactiveConf talk – ugh. As a conference organizer, this pisses me off. 😦
- The Benefits of Reading for Pleasure
- The Paradox Of Grit
- Emotional intelligence matters!
- How to clear out the digital clutter and get your focus back
- 11 Things Others Don’t Realize You Are Doing Because of Your High Functioning Anxiety
- Does Remote Work Increase Our Risk Of Impostor Syndrome?
- 10 ‘bad’ habits that are actually signs you’re smarter than you think
- Respect the Value of Your Time
- How to deal with burnout syndrome: Signs, symptoms, and strategies for getting you back on track