Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Performance Improvements in .NET Core 2.1
- Security? We’ve heard of it, say web-app devs. 31 in 33 codebases have at least one big bad vuln
- A Brief History of .NET Standard
- Importance of Programming in Focused Time Blocks
- Learn Elixir by Creating a Command Line Application
- Is Ruby A Dying Language?
- 13 Things You Need to Know About Ruby on Rails
- Introducing GitHub Learning Lab: A new way to level up on GitHub
- Sitting too much may weaken areas of the brain associated with memory, a new study found
- 14 Resources to Improve Your Writing and Editing Skills
- Strategies For Handling Unplanned Work During Sprint
- Interviewing for Potential
- What to do when you’re feeling overwhelmed at work