Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Google’s “Director of Engineering” Hiring Test
- Null Is Evil. What’s the Best Alternative? Null.
- Why Developers Should Install WSL Today
- Microsoft Releases a “Windows Command Reference” For Over 250 Console Commands
- You Don’t Know OTP
- Elm changed my mind about unpopular languages
- Developers need to learn to negotiate.
- How Perfectionists Can Get Out of Their Own Way
- The Benefits of Admitting When You Don’t Know
- The eight rules of good documentation
- Computer scientists have found the longest straight line you could sail without hitting land
- 86% of Passwords are Terrible (and Other Statistics)
- Is it Time to Give Up on a Single Diagnostic Label for Autism?
- Death to the Passive Voice