Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Building Beautiful Command Line Interfaces with Python
- Teach Programming to become a better programmer
- Report: What is the next big thing in web development?
- x86 assembly doesn’t have to be scary (interactive)
- The Problem You Solve Is More Important Than The Code You Write
- What exactly can you do with Python? Here are Python’s 3 main applications.
- The anatomy of code documentation
- Demand for Ruby on Rails is Still Huge
- First Impression of Elixir, from a Rubyist’s Perspective
- Introducing the GraphQL Guide
- The Trouble with D3
- Eleven signs that you lack emotional intelligence
- Use your grown-up voice! Ditch vocal fry, baby talk or bro-language
- Short time horizons keep it fresh
- 10 Common Mistakes That Prevent You From Being Happy and Healthy Today, Backed by Science
- The realities of the work sabbatical: How and why you should take weeks, months, and sometimes even years off
- Can Exercise Fight Depression and Make You Happier?
- The Fine Art of Overcoming a Plateau
- 7 Practical Tips to Achieve a Positive Mindset