Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
- Creating a Technical Debt Payment Plan – Should We Fix It?
- Creating a Technical Debt Payment Plan – What Do We Fix?
- Creating a Technical Debt Payment Plan – How Do We Fix It?
- Cargo Cult Programming – The Daily Software Anti-Pattern
- Code Samples: Simple or Correct?
- GitHub Pull Requests in Visual Studio Code
- 23 guidelines for writing readable code
- Scaling Scrum is just Scrum
- Four Principles for Successful Standards
- Tracking Management Tasks on Kanban Boards