Here are some interesting articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week (May 27 to June 2, 2019):
- I don’t know how CPUs work so I simulated one in code
- Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost?
- The unlikely origins of USB, the port that changed everything
- The Differences Between function and Arrow Functions
- I create presentations at Microsoft. Here’s how I avoid “Death by PowerPoint”
- Making 1:1s Worth Your Time
- Do Productivity Playlists Actually Work?
- No, You Can’t Feel Sorry for Everyone
- Did You Know The Government Changed Their Physical Activity Guidelines?
- Procrastination is an emotional problem