Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (April 18, 2022 – April 24, 2022):
Also, a gentle reminder to some that this thing exists. 🙂
- How to Freaking Find Great Developers By Having Them Read Code
- What is a staging environment?
- What’s the Best Hashing Algorithm for Storing Passwords?
- Software Architecture: It Might Not Be What You Think It Is
- C# async await explained
- API Definitions as Developer Contracts
Non-Technology / Random
- Geekspeak: Ten Tips for Making an Effective Pitch
- The “Everything is Important” paradox: 9 practical methods for how to prioritize your work (and time)
- What is Slowing Down Your Agile Transformation? It Could be Your Legacy Applications
- What Is Toxic Productivity? And 5 Tips To Overcome It
- The Great Writing Conundrum: Who Is It All For?