Here are some interesting articles, blog posts, videos, and GitHub repositories I’ve run into over the last week (July 4, 2022 – July 10, 2022):
- Feature Flags in .NET, from simple to more advanced
- Fundamental Software Architectural Patterns
- We Are Not Doing Domain-Driven Design
- 12 Ways to Improve Your Monolith Before Transitioning to Microservices
- Why Perl is still relevant in 2022
- What’s new in T-SQL in SQL Server 2022
- How to Become a UI Designer in 2022
- Vim 9.0 Released
- Do I need Kubernetes?
- Vim 9 Updates Script Language
- Can You Live without Kubernetes?
- Operating Well: What I Learned at Stripe
- Write Simply, Change Effectively
- Why Emotional Intelligence In Leadership Matters
- Doers Decide