Here are some articles and blog posts I’ve run into over the last week that I found interesting.
In case you missed it, I started a new blog about writing. Check it out!
- Shape CosmosDB Output with JMESPath
- Creating Simple Tasks in .NET with Bullseye
- Is Rails still relevant in 2018 ?
- Creating a Linux Desktop application with Ruby
- How to use Docker for Node.js development
- Improving your productivity in the Visual Studio Editor
- My Test Credo
- I know why rejection emails suck. I write them.
- Distributed teams are rewriting the rules of office(less) politics
- You Can’t Manage Time: 7 Other Ways to Increase Team Productivity
- So Your Pilot Idea Isn’t That Original
- Work expectations vs. reality: What an honest job description would look like